Monday, August 30, 2010

A day in the park

Yesterday Chad and I met my brother, Nick, and our nephew, Will, at Holiday World. What a great day! It was so much fun to see the excitement pouring out of Will. He was amazed! I can remember going there with the Hagemeier clan when I was younger and having so much fun. I am glad that the tradition can continue. Although, Will decided next year it would be nice to have everyone come.....I think he is right! I love seeing my brother be a parent...he is such a loving father to all three of the kids. I mean, he drove 450 miles round trip to spend the day with Will and us. The memories that we made yesterday are priceless. It was sunny, it was hot, and we were exhausted at the end of the day....but exhausted in a good way! Just look below....

No comments:

Post a Comment